Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Opening Comments
I begin this blog as an experiment. I have been an Internet lurker for almost 20 years. Academic access allowed me to browse the Internet long before the web became popular and easy to use, but I've kept my Internet usage quiet beyond its use for my classes. Now I reveal a bit more of myself and see if I like it and if I think it can be of use professionally.

I am opening this blog to comments from anyone because I don't think I'll see much traffic. Please keep your comments PG or PG-13. I won't have any qualms with banning someone you I deem too nasty or just a "troll." If you want to trash me thoroughly with language best reserved for locker rooms and episodes of "Deadwood," do it via the email provided in my personal info. I imagine I can take it. Jesus loves me. I don't need anonymous persons on the Internet to love me.

This blog will not detail much of what is going on in my life unless my life gets a lot more interesting. Instead I'll comment on various areas of interest and link to places I find interesting. I'll post some of my favorite blogs and websites later. I may allow others to post on the frontpage if I get something interesting. I'll respect the author's anonymity if he/she desires.

So, as Jackie Gleason used to say, "Away we go..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Lanoue said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home