Tuesday, November 04, 2008

3 pm and I'm getting antsy

I've done a little bit of work. I've had my class. Now I've got to find things to do until polls close. I'll run a couple of errands before going home, but I have to not get out of the office to soon or I'll just pace in my house.

No real news yet. Are lots of local and national stories on poll workers being amazed by the number of "young voters" at the polls. More students around here wearing "I voted" buttons than I've ever seen. Be aware that it may be that the percentage of young voters (18-25 or 30) may not grow a lot even if their turnout at a much higher rate. This happened in 2004 when the overall electorate increased. Actual numbers on that won't be out for awhile. All we'll have is the guestimates from exit polls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home