Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Initial Day After Reaction

I was up to well after 5 am and not awake until 11 am so I'm still digesting some of the day after news.

Biggest news is Rumsfeld's resignation. I guess even the Bush White House figure he's not worth fighting over with a Democratic House and potential Democratic Senate.

I'll be spending the day checking the spin and trying to get more detailed results at the state level. I want to see if Democrats managed to get some state legislative controls with this wave. I read about a few changes last night, but want to look for more. How many states are there governor's like Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota? He is a Republican governor facing a sea of Democrats in the legislature and in the other state constitutional offices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home