Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flood Report #5 3/25/09 2:52 PM

MSUM is now shut down until Monday. With another foot of dike building to do (that's another 500,000 sandbags in Fargo alone), there was no other choice. My Friday meetings better be canceled too.

I've realized that a year ago my cancer killing fight had started. Dr. Tim Mahoney is my surgeon. I've known Tim for years and he operated on me on 3/20/08. Now he is dedicating his organizational skills to the city as his duty as a city commissioner. He is all over town overseeing dike building efforts. When I see him on TV he looks very tired. God bless you Tim. You doing a great job for the city, just like you did for me.

I've have found facebook.com a real lifesaver today. Since I'm a germ carrier and am keeping myself away from healthy volunteers, facebook is how I communicate and voice some news, encouragement and vent frustration. It has really been helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home