Thursday, July 03, 2008

Watch This Space

I travel to Britain for the first time on July 9th. I intend to update my travels here. I'll be visiting Lincoln, Nottingham, Bath, Stonehenge, Oxford, Salisbury and London. About half of those stops will be brief and some unplanned exploring or just hanging out with Brits is hoped for as well. Physically I'll need some set rest time so that will give me time for blogging and I've already checked and where we are staying will have internet connections available.

2 Comments:

Blogger melinda said...

We are all looking forward to your updates from "over there". Enjoy and be safe!

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be checking daily too. I remember how tough it was to translate what I saw and felt as I traveled around. Good luck.
Phil and Vickie

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home